The party responsible for processing the personal details is:
- Innovation Cluster Drachten, De Tijen 3, 9201 BX, Drachten; telephone number: 0512 589300; Chamber of Commerce registration number: 63089742.
- The board of ICD can be contacted at email@example.com at the postal address stated above.
- The ICD’s personal details officer is Bas de Nooijer. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Which details are processed by ICD and for which purpose?
2.1 ICD may process the following personal details of ICD members and of ICD’s guests:
- First name, family name, date and place of birth, gender, job title, interests, knowledge and expertise
- Business address, home address and, if necessary, business postal address
- Telephone number(s), email address(es), bank account details of ICD member companies
- Other personal characteristics that may be necessary for our organization
2.2 ICD processes the personal details mentioned in 2.1 for the following purposes:
(to be modified by the organization if necessary)
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, job title, interests, knowledge and expertise are used for communication about ICD’s activities or visits or cancellations thereof, for registering or deregistering for certifications by third parties, for providing information requested or for handling information provided by you;
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, job title, interests, knowledge and expertise are used for sending invitations and information on services provided by and activities organized by ICD;
- Your name and business bank account details are used for settling the bills of courses and the payment of order and services;
- Your name and email address as well as the hours worked for ICD are used for ICD’s hour registration.
2.3 Up to one year after termination of the agreement, your name and telephone number may be used to survey you on your experiences with ICD and to inform you on the developments concerning ICD.
- ICD uses your name and email address to send you its newsletter with information on activities, services and other interesting information for ICD members.
- You can always unsubscribe from these emails by sending an email to email@example.com.
At meetings or activities organized by ICD, photos may be taken or videos may be made to record the meeting or activity. These photos and videos can be used on the ICD’s website and in its newsletters and reports. Participants in these meetings or activities can always inform the person taking the photos or making the video that they do not want to appear in any photo or video. The ICD cannot guarantee that you may still be visible in the background. If you do not agree with a photo or video being published, you can make this known, see under 5. Right of inspection, removal, complaints and questions.
3. Retention period
ICD processes and retains your personal details for the duration of your company’s membership of ICD and up to one year after termination of the membership. The personal details will be deleted one year after your company ended its membership.
4. Protection measures and data processors
4.1 ICD took the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal details. Information on the measures taken can be obtained from ICD’s personal details officer.
4.2 ICD makes use of third parties for the processing of personal details. ICD has a data processing agreement with these third parties.
5. Right of inspection, removal, complaints and questions
5.1 You can send a request to inspect, receive or remove your personal details to the board of ICD. ICD will consider your request and will inform you on its response within one month after receipt.
5.2 If you want to object to the processing of your personal details referred to in article 2, you can also contact the board of ICD.
5.3 If you have complaints about the way in which ICD processes your personal details or handles your requests, you can contact the personal details officer.